Problem solver for complex and delicate issues
Jan Callebaut is a Belgian entrepreneur and thought leader in marketing and communication strategy.
Together with Hendrik Hendrickx, Jan initiated modern diagnostic market research, which is adopted by the majority of the market research experts today. 30 years of worldwide research in a wide range of industries has made Jan a true expert in understanding people’s drivers and motivations.
Backed by this top-notch knowledge, Jan strategically consults top-management (companies, institutions and individuals) in the private and public sector. Jan is especially triggered by highly confidential and sensitive matters, where he typically brings a challenging voice and eye-openings insights combined with a broad network in order to come to agile strategic solutions.
- Since 2008 founding partner Callebaut&Co
- Since 2008 CEO WHY5Research
- Master Marketeer in Belgium
- Mentor @ the Founder Institute (Negroponte initiative – Silicon Valley)
- Fellow @ University of Leuven
- Guest lecturer @ several international universities and educational institutions
- 1987 – 2007 Co-founder and CEO Censydiam (Center for Systematic Diagnostics in Marketing)
- Master degree diplomatic sciences @ Ghent University
- Master degree in marketing and distribution @ Ghent University
- Strategy development
- Marketing & communication
- Business strategy
- Human understanding
- Brand positioning, cultural branding
- Fast-thinking, deductive reasoning, fan of creative solutions
Prof. Dr. Sarah Steenhaut
Tailor-made strategies in the digital era
Sarah has been a strategic consultant at Callebaut&Co since 2008.
Sarah is an analytical and conceptual business thinker, working on C-level for leading companies, challengers and start-ups in B2B and B2C environment, across industries such as FMCG, retail, media, finance, luxury & fashion, public sector, etc.
As Professor Digital Marketing at Ghent University, Sarah combines knowledge and experience into hands-on advice how to adapt your business to the digital era. What Sarah characterizes is her strive for a thorough understanding of the issue and context at hand as she believes this is key in being able to come up with appropriate strategic solutions.
- Executive Program Business Coaching @ Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management
- European Consumer & Market Insights Manager @ Chiquita Europe
- PhD in Business Economics @ Ghent University
- Master in Business Economics @ Ghent University
- Researcher @ Ghent University
- Qualitative and quantitative diagnosis
- Strategy development
- Digital integrated
- Project management
- Committed, hands-on, perseverant, and flexible
Effective communication strategies for public and private organizations
More than ever, public and private organizations need effective communication strategies to live up to the complex societal expectations and to turn them into assets for realizing their goals.
With a +10 year track record in communications, Bram is an experienced advisor for organizations and individuals that want to generate impact. Starting from a contextual analysis, Bram spars towards effective strategies and adequate tactical action plans with his clients. Whether the challenges are on strategic, tactical or crisis level, Bram always guides towards feasible actions while holding focus on the goals. No need to say that his hands-on and flexible attitude are not only adding up to the efficacy of the work, but also to the satisfaction of his clients and partners.
- Team leader and press officer CM (health insurer)
- Policy and communication advisor functions for public and non-profit organizations
- Advanced Marketing and Communication Management, STIMA Education
- Master in Social Security, University of Leuven
- Master in Sociology, University Of Leuven
- Strategic and tactical communications
- Specific technical expertise: framing, content marketing and storytelling, media relations, reputation and stakeholder management, crisis communication
- Specific sector expertise: public, non profit, health, socio-economic
- Project and team management
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and flexible
Digging for stories and bringing them to life
With two years of experience as a journalist for Reuters, Jochen is always looking for new facts, insights and ideas in order to discover the reality that lays behind perceptions. At Callebaut&Co he translates this reality into compelling stories relevant to stakeholders. Jochen is a dedicated researcher, always digging deeper into the information and uncovering insights that open new pathways for our clients. Due to his master degree in history, he highly values long term thinking and continuity.
- Headline News Reporter for Reuters News Agency
- Intern for UNESCO
- Master in International Relations & Diplomacy, University of Antwerp
- Master in History, Ghent University
- Media relations
- News junkie, always up to date
- Desk research and analysis
- Social media
- Dedicated, eager and flexible
Inge Van Immerseel
Hands-on and always-on support
Since 2008 Inge is the management assistant for Callebaut&Co. As an administrative assistant she is intimately involved in the logistics of various projects and assignments (desk research, follow-up research projects, preparation ...). Inge has 30 years of experience in (inter)national market research and consultancy. Her motto is: “Organization is everything, impossible is nothing”. Favourite slogan: “Knowledge is power”.
- Management Assistant Synovate/Censydiam
- Personal assistent CEO Censydiam
- Open University Marketing
- Administrative Sciences
- Planning & project organisation
- Project management
- Desk research
- Social media
- Curious, dedicated, customer-focused, diplomatic, communicative, flexible…